Sphera creates a safer, more sustainable and productive world.
Sphera is a leading global provider of enterprise software and services that enables companies to manage and optimize their environmental, health, safety and sustainability. Our mission is to create a safer, more sustainable and productive world.
Sphera is a portfolio company of Blackstone, a U.S.-based alternative asset investment company that focuses on private equity, technology and innovation, and more. Blackstone businesses succeed through strong partnerships, a personalized approach and a commitment to exceptional performance with uncompromising integrity. Sphera and Blackstone are leaders in the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) space.
We are guided by our core values of Customer Centricity, Accountability, Bias to Action, Innovation, and Collaboration. These values help us recruit the right talent to join our rapidly expanding team of around 1000 Spherions around the globe. It is important to us that each and every Spherion is not only eager to challenge themselves and knows how to get work done but is an awesome addition to our company culture.
We are looking for great software engineers who want to work on a global ESG portfolio of SaaS applications.
Great things you’ll accomplish:
- Write, automate and ship great software. Hone your craft and bring to bear a sense of urgency while creating software that is meant to evolve.
- Be part of a team in our growing software development practice. Use your agile skillsets and planning to help us story map, sequence, slice and ship working code in increments. We want to learn from you to.
- Make sure we take care of our customers data by furthering our security practices in everything we do.
- Think full life-cycle engineering – code, test, refactor, automate, build pipelines, devops , cloud infrastructure and production operations. We like to own what we ship and work with our ops teams to make things better and better.
- Participate in the Agile software development (Scrum) from concept design, to full-stack code and testing. Or find a specialization. This includes databases, messaging, API’s, streams and analytics. Be tech agnostic.
- Write concise code, clear, well-tested, well-documented and with quality that adhere to industry best practices.
- Help Develop and maintain UI applications (web, mobile, etc.) and/or web APIs (RESTful & messaging-based).
- Collaborate with product owners to define/refine requirements, break down into development tasks, estimate effort, and plan milestones & deliverables.
- Identify opportunities for innovation, improvement of software architecture and cloud infrastructure; and/or offer new ideas.
- Advocate for simplicity, reliability, manageability, scalability, extensibility, reusability and performance.
- Ensure our non-functional requirements are tip-top: response time, throughput, operational footprint, logging, analysis and analytics.
- Be a proactive team member who contributes, collaborates and demonstrates positive behaviour.
- Provide development expertise to team members through education and review. Always open to new ideas and encourages innovative practices amongst peers.
- Makes sure to constantly address technical debt – escalating when it becomes a risk to quality or timely delivery of our software.
- Carries out root cause analysis on defects to ensure fixes are happening in the right way.
Things we’re looking for:
- Experience designing and building scalable and performing data-driven software applications .
- Experience designing services based and/or tiered web and mobile applications.
- Excellent experience in Java and SQL Serve r .
- Understanding and adhering to developing secure code meeting OWASP standards.
- Experience working in a continuous integration and deployment environment.
- Experience practicing Scrum/Kanban and ability to adapt to Scrum values.
- Experience with Azure pipelines is desired.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Works effectively & independently in a dynamic team environment.
- Proven time management, organizational and follow-up skills to meet deadlines.
- Quality-orientation with passion for customer satisfaction.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- BS in Computer Science, or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or equivalent work experience.
To apply for this job please visit globalus61e2.dayforcehcm.com.