Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Collaborate with designers, PMs, and other engineers to plan features and build a high quality product consistent with the Figma product and its brand.
- Build, document, and maintain tests, features and infrastructure
- Be a mentor and provide thoughtful feedback to your peers, and benefit from strong personal and professional mentorship opportunity yourself
- Build strong personal connections with your teammates and help shape Figma’s culture.
Some projects you could work on:
- Connecting developer environments to Figma designs, simplifying the process of going from design to production.
- Support production ready designs by continuing to build on features such as auto layout, components, and styles.
- Extending what customers can do with Figma by expanding the capability of plugins.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Proactive communication skills and a desire to work in a collaborative environment.
- An interest in learning from others and digging into new challenges.
- An inclusive and collaborative attitude towards building features, solving problems, and growing teams.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.