Website Stop the traffik
Title: Research Intelligence Project Officer (Human Trafficking Prevention)
Contract: 1 Year Fixed Term Contract (with a view to extend)
Function/Team: STOP THE TRAFFIK
Location: London, SE1
Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week inclusive of breaks (The breakdown of those hours to be by mutual arrangement and to meet the needs of STOP THE TRAFFIK)
Reporting to: Project Manager
Grade: £24,007 (inc. London Weighting)
STOP THE TRAFFIK is a groundbreaking charity established in 2006, working with organisations and communities across the world to assist in preventing modern slavery & human trafficking
STOP THE TRAFFIK has been at the forefront of developing an intelligence-led approach to human trafficking prevention. Our working model brings together high level organisations, cutting edge technology and the drive and determination of teams of people passionate about the work they do
We are now seeking a Research Intelligence Officer to join our dynamic team based at our office conveniently situated in Central London. You will build partnerships with various organisations, engage with these partners to build trust and encourage sharing of information on human trafficking. Using that information, layered with open source intelligence, build compelling visualisation and actionable insights that drive preventative action
Supported by the team, you will:
- Own, deepen and extend the existing partner relationships
- Create a shared trust to encourage sharing of information on human trafficking across networks
- Layer the shared intelligence with open source intelligence to build compelling narratives
- Develop visualisation to provide as complete a view of human trafficking as possible
- Drive action with compelling insights, actionable intelligence and visualisations to expose human trafficking
To be successful in this role you will have proven experience in roles relevant to the JPDS such as, but not limited to:
- Insight analyst
- Market researcher
- Intelligence researcher
- Intelligence Analyst
- A strong interest in human rights
- Ability to craft content targeted at specific audiences with a strong ability to interpret feedback and data
- Ability to juggle several projects at once at different stages of the process
In return you will be rewarded by working with a supportive and friendly team, working on an interesting high profile, global issue, conveniently based in our Central London office. Further details about STOP THE TRAFFIK can be found on the STOP THE TRAFFIK (STT) website www.stopthetraffik.org .
If you are keen to work in a busy and fast-paced environment, please send in your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com . For further information please contact STOP THE TRAFFIK or call 0207 921 4335.
This is a rolling advertisement. CV’s will be considered as they come in and we will appoint when we find the best candidate. Early applications are recommended.
We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, minority and underrepresented groups. If you require any assistance to overcome potential barriers, please let us know.
Applicants must be able to prove their right to work in the UK. We cannot sponsor employees or assist with work visas.
To apply for this job please visit www.stopthetraffik.org.