EQUANS are recruiting for a Project Coordinator to provide support to Contracts Managers and Site teams to be based in Dudley. This is a permanent full-time role. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
What will you deliver?
- Assist with development and completion of H & S files
- Administer and provide CMS & BMS support
- Provide general admin support to Contracts managers and site teams.
- Register all current schemes with considerate constructors.
- Design of traffic management plans
- Handle telephone enquiries
What can we offer you?
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes;
- Pension Scheme
- 24 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Life Cover equivalent to 1 times annual salary
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
- Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes
Who are we looking for?
- Previous Administrative experience
- Computer literate
- Up to date knowledge on health and safety
- Organisation skills to keep on top of reports and tasks
- Communication skills to handle both the clients, managers and site teams
- Professional approach as handling clients and phone queries
Who are we?
EQUANS is a market leader in the sector with 74,000 employees leveraging 200 years of expertise. With revenues of €12 billion, EQUANS is present in 17 countries – mostly across Europe, but also with significant interests in North America, Latin America and Australia.
In the UK, & Ireland, all of ENGIE’s activity in technical services & facilities management, energy efficiency and regeneration are now part of EQUANS. The new entity also includes specialist energy related capabilities: smart buildings, green mobility, district & embedded energy and decentralised renewables.
EQUANS is an autonomous business within ENGIE Group – with its own dedicated management team and operating structure to help further accelerate growth and service performance.
EQUANS supports its customers by mobilising its expertise to provide low-carbon energy solutions, offer cutting-edge technical and FM services and transformative regeneration in the UK & Ireland. From homes to cities, hospitals to the heart of government, offices to industry.
EQUANS empowers transitions both for today and tomorrow.
If this role is of interest to you, please click below to register, apply and track your progress! A member of our Resourcing Team will review your application and be in touch.
For more information about EQUANS, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. EQUANS do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. Certain roles may require applicants to undergo a Disclosure check, as noted in the role requirements.
The EQUANS Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to EQUANS Managers.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.equans.com.