We help companies build remarkable customer experiences with a CRM platform that’s designed for scale.
At HubSpot, we have been on an incredible journey building world class Marketing, Sales and Services products that help small and medium size businesses grow.
As a Product Manager for our Forms Platform, you will own the tools that hundreds of thousands of organizations use to grow their business through lead generation forms. You will help reinforce and expand the scalability, extensibility and usability of HubSpot’s submissions infrastructure from top to bottom. From identifying opportunities to improve the interaction experience of web visitors to building the engine that turns form submissions into essential CRM data, you’ll develop a vision for and execute on creating a more modern, frictionless customer experience for our customers’ customers. Executing on this vision will be critical to the continued growth of HubSpot’s Marketing Hub.
Product Managers at HubSpot operate in embedded product models and succeed by collaborating with partners across Engineering, Design, Research, and Analytics to make the most impactful decisions to delight our customers. We’re looking for an experienced product manager to join our team. If you like the sound of the role and product management at HubSpot in general, apply here so we can learn more about you.
In This Role You’ll Get To
- Own product strategy from concept through launch, along with future iterations
- Connect with the customers to identify insights to drive decisions
- Utilize research and analytics to build delightful and innovative products
We Are Looking For People Who Have
- Successfully shipped products involving complex challenges related to web interaction and/or information architecture
- Experience partnering with engineers, designers, and other product leaders to drive product improvement and new features
- Confidence in representing the product organization internally and externally
- A data-driven approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication and ability to clearly articulate vision
- A creative approach to connecting customer feedback to product development
- A strong understanding of the competitive software space
- A desire to move quickly and grow in a fast-paced environment
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.