Integrity. We do what is right. Excellence.
About KPMG and the role
Would you like to join a team of highly skilled researchers, analysts and designers who collaborate in developing products and services that make a difference?
The Human-Centred Design (HCD) team in KPMG Technology work with hundreds of organisations worldwide to deliver outcomes that benefit users, consumers and employees and ultimately unlock business value through technology.
The beauty of our approach is that it can be applied to any industry or market; we strategize, we discover, we hypothesise, we ideate, we test, we iterate, we deliver, and at every step, we put people and their needs at the heart of our decisions.Come and challenge our clients to embrace change as we do, continually pushing the boundaries of what is possible. Whether creating new products or helping a business become more relevant to its customers, you’ll be part of a team of creators who design and build with passion and enthusiasm, on deep foundations of research, collaboration and technical capability.
• You are inquisitive, have a passion for design and thrive on challenges
• You are creative and adaptive with a keen mind for collaboration
• You are committed to and can advocate for principles of good research, analysis, design, and technology
• You enjoy working across a broad range of products, domains, sectors and industries
• Ideate and create UX deliverables such as personas, journey maps, IA, prototypes and wireframes
• Facilitate workshops and conduct research activities (e.g. interviews, observational studies)
• Create rich high-fidelity compositions incorporating user-experience methodologies
• Communicate design decisions with colleagues, clients and stakeholders
• Build and maintain collaborative relationships with clients, peers, and stakeholders
• Create and manage deliverable documentation such as style-guides and visual implementation guides
• Actively support internal strategic initiatives (e.g. design system, webinars, creating content for social etc.)
• Adhere to and promote KPMG values and our team ethos to “do the right thing, and do it right”
• Adhere to and promote accessibility standards and ethical design principles
• Adhere to and promote Information Security related processes, procedures and role-based responsibilities
Desired skills and experience
• Experience of delivering multiple UX / UI projects in a profressional setting (various industries and B2B experience is a bonus)
• Skilled in common design tools; Sketch, Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator), Figma etc.
• Experience with at least one prototyping tool such as Axure, Invision, Marvel etc.
• Familiarity with a range of research techniques and related deliverables
• Experienced in leading or facilitating workshops and conducting user / stakeholder interviews
• Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate, sell, defend, and receive feedback in a professional environment
• Good consulting skills that can drive design-related conversations, surfacing project requirements, building and nurturing relationships, and fostering environments for open, productive collaboration
• Attention to detail for project, consulting, and design
• Experience with working in a multi-disciplinary Agile environment (in-house or agency)
• Awareness and interest in current technology and design trends
• Strong self-motivation and teamwork skills, with the ability to build momentum and pivot if needed
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org