Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The NIKE, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accounts, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide — making the impossible happen every single day.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
At Nike our supply chain and our logistics athletes* are our competitive advantage in how we continuously elevate the Nike experience for our consumers.
As we implement our Digital First Supply Chain Strategy within Operations, we seek top talent to join the program management office team for Nike’s first UK omnichannel Distribution Centre (DC) planned to launch in 2025.
As a PMO Analyst you are a key member of the new UK DC build project team with responsibility to help drive program deliverables & best practices. The ambition is clear: build an innovative omni-channel DC encompassing the best innovation, automation, and design.
The role will be based in the UK, with occasional travel required to our main European Logistics Campus in Belgium. The role will require 3 days a week presence on site in the Midlands once construction commences in Summer 2023. Until such time flexible working is fine as the preparatory work takes place.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
As part of the Program Management office, you will play a key role in enabling the team to deliver one of Nike’s most ambitious programs from concept design to implementation.
You will work closely with PMO Managers and Director to help drive end to end deliverables across the program. Key responsibilities in this role include:
• Work alongside PMO Managers and Director to ensure effective program oversight
• Support in coordination of program governance forums & cadence of reporting
• Analyze program data, prepare & publish program reports
• Lead/participate in workshops to identify area of improvement for projects
• Champion and continue to develop internal PMO standards, tools & processes
• Identify, track and plan reporting of program benefits against program business cases
• Where needed, perform program administration including meeting preparation, coordination and meeting notes
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
Reporting into the PMO Director, you will also work closely with PMO Managers as well as workstream leads such as Construction, Process, Automation and Transition team to drive program deliverables and implement best practices.
WHAT YOU BRING:
• Previous experience in a PMO role
• Great communication skills written and verbal
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong ability in crafting and delivering impactful presentations to various audiences
• Attention to detail to monitor and control project deliverables
• A rapidly changing environment gives you energy
• Able to work with current PC applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint) and other business systems
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.nike.com.