Niyo Enterprise is a house of brands that is dedicated to using innovative tools such as hair & beauty and technology education to economically empower lives and break the vicious cycle of poverty, particularly underserved by Black women through sustainable creative enterprises.
Niyo Hair and Beauty is a 400-strong clientele mobile hairdressing academy powered by innovative technology, whilst Niyo Network is the #1 Destination for Black Female Disruptors globally. We have a growing community of over 3000 women, we are on a mission to equip and train black women who are unemployed or are at risk of unemployment. We create opportunities catered directly to the purposeful paths of black women, whether it be employment in a high impact industry or running their own disruptive businesses. We work with major corporates like KPMG, Goldman Sachs and many more. We are looking for visionary people to work with us to galvanise a mission of getting black women thriving as disruptors.
- Contract type: Fixed Term 6 months with potential to move to 12 months fixed term
- Starting: ASAP
- Working: Full time
- (Flexible working hours between 9am-5pm) Monday to Friday. Work in an exciting creative office space and paid holiday.
- Location: Zellig Building, Birmingham, B9 4AT
- Pay: £22,000 – £24,000 pro rata depending on experience
- Reporting to the CEO
Purpose of the job
We are recruiting a Partnership Executive for local and regional business development, to proactively identifying new opportunities, identifying partners, generating leads, and setting up appointments for the CEO to develop partner relationships, This role will provide the business growth needed to achieve our goals. You are confident in administrating sales , sending emails, initiating conversations and an excellent networker. Most of the conversations will be via video/telephone for now, but ready to back in face-to-face meetings when possible with the CEO.
We need you if you are passionate about personal development and brilliant at selling on paper and in person ! Some travel may be required if it’s not possible to close the deal over the phone or zoom (when possible) where expenses will be covered. You will also work with the Head of Operations in tracking the progress of our partnerships and also the progress of our partners with the students on our programmes.
Duties and responsibilities:
– Identify potential clients with the CEO and persuasive routes to talk to them.
– Produce sales literature and template proposals based on good sales practice
– Maintain a very efficient Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
– Update partnership legal documents & other legal documents of Niyo Enterprise
Essential Skills , Experience & Qualifications
- Proven track record of partnerships administration or B2B sales administration
- Legal experience
- Understands legal jargon and is able to develop complex and simple business contracts for all our partners.
- Excellent standard of spoken and written English; minimum grade C at GCSE (ability to sell is more important than formal qualifications)
- Self-starter, ability to proactively compile lists of potential leads
- Creative marketing skill
- Experience selling training and consulting service in the past
- Confident in making cold calls, sending emails, initiating conversations and networking.
- Proven track record of executing and selling via cold-calling and networking
- High standards of customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and first-class telephone manner
- Experience in working with data management tools like Airtable
- Able to use Canva and photoshop to edit partners content
- Hardworking, Attention to detail, Highly organised, Good time management and reporting.
- Knowledgeable in the use of Microsoft office tools- PowerPoint, Word and Excel for reporting
To apply for this job please visit airtable.com.