Purpose of Role
The Service Desk Team provide IT and Operational Support to all Claire’s stores across Europe and are responsible for delivering a high level of service to Claire’s Stores and Offices.
The primary function of a Multilingual Service Desk Analyst is to act as a 1st line support, and log, categorise and prioritise all incoming support calls, and resolve them or log with internal teams or third parties where necessary.
- Receive, accurately log, categorise and prioritise all incoming contacts from the Claire’s retail stores, offices and field teams across Europe.
- Use training and knowledge to resolve calls where possible, or assign to internal 2nd and 3rd line support groups or 3rd party software and hardware service providers.
- Monitor and track Service Desk tickets within the system, chasing updates and resolutions and adhering to SLAs.
- Identify repeat issues and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Provide a high level of a customer service to all contacts, and use both written and communication skills in all languages.
- Build and maintain internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Creation of knowledge articles for incident resolution and training purposes.
- Contribute towards continuing Service Desk Service Improvement Plans.
Education and/or Certifications
Educated to degree level or equivalent, or have equivalent job experience in a similar role and Language Skills level B2 or above.
- Working in a multifunctional team environment – ideally in Retail IT
- Working with Service Desk incident systems & processes
Skills / Abilities:
- English and at least one other language out of French, Spanish and German.
- Other languages are desirable.
- Can work on own initiative
- Highly articulate
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to work under pressure and take ownership for tasks and issues
- Availability to work weekends on a rota basis
Claire’s is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and we encourage applications from members of all underrepresented groups, including those with disabilities. We will accommodate applicants’ needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Please inform us of the accommodation(s) that you may require.
To apply for this job please visit claires.wd12.myworkdayjobs.com.