University College Birmingham
University College Birmingham is looking for a Junior Data Analyst to join our Data Team to support with both internal and external reporting in both further and higher education.
This is an exciting new role as our Data Team is expanding due to the growth in the size of the University and changes with external requirements.
Key parts of the role include:
- Providing on-time reporting for standardised monthly/weekly reports
- Supporting the Data Analyst with developments in reporting.
- Provide administrative support with working groups and projects
- Resolving data issues and ensuring consistency and accuracy between reports
This role is suitable for someone who is qualified to level 3 or above with analytical abilities and who is keen to develop their data analysis skills to support the University’s Data Team.
- 38 days’ paid leave per year (26 days’ annual leave plus 12 bank holiday and concessionary days)
- Local Government Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Excellent staff development opportunities
- Salary sacrifice car leasing, tech and cycle schemes
- Heavily-subsidised on-site car parking
- Free Gym Membership
- Employee Assistance Programme
Closing Date – Friday 24 March 2023 at midday.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ucb.ac.uk.