💸 up to £25k salary on a full-time, permanent contract
🌎 Edinburgh office or fully remote working from anywhere in the UK!
🏖 33 Days Paid Leave
✨ Working with globally recognisable brands in US Entertainment
💻 High-end, fast computer
💡 All the latest software and productivity tools you’ll need
Founded in 2008, we are an international team that works with incredible and globally-recognised clients all over the world, particularly in the US TV industry.
Whether it’s developing our own products, producing engaging social content en-masse, or designing and delivering services to help our clients work more efficiently, our work is varied, exciting and at the very forefront of the latest technology and trends.
Currently, we are a growing team of 125+ people, but still looking for new colleagues who make an impact and believe in the same ideas and values as we do.
If the idea of a fast-paced, dynamic role with tonnes of opportunity for change, responsibility and innovation sounds exciting to you, then read on!
You will be trained on the job across the following duties on real clients alongside existing project managers, with overtime aiming to take responsibility of and perform these duties independently and to a high standard:
- Creating processes and ensuring the team follows them
- Working with the team daily to brief on requirements and check on progress
- Converting client briefs into roadmaps, timelines and achievable tasks
- Proactively managing changes to project scope, whilst identifying potential risks
- Working with higher management to estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve the project goals
- Communicating with our clients daily to understand requirements, communicate project process and deliver outputs
- Helping to create statements of work that describe projects deliverables to clients
- Analysing data and making informed recommendations for internal and external reports
- Reviewing outputs to ensure they are to specification and sufficient quality
- A minimum of a 2:1 degree
- Excellent school grades
- Strong problem-solving skills and excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work independently and pro-actively, manage their own time and prioritize a workload
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
What’s nice to have:
- A broad awareness and interest in the web and consumer technology
- An understanding of Agile project management methodologies
- Experience communicating directly with customers
- Experience using online project management software (for example, Trello, JIRA or AirTable)
But these are very much nice to have – if you are smart, keen and have an eye for detail, please apply!
YOUR WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Modern Tech Stack
We use the latest tools, hardware and methodologies across our teams. We’re always on the lookout for new ways of working and ensure everyone is set up with enough hardware firepower to excel, Windows or Mac.
Agility & Openness for Ideas
We actively encourage the entire team to share their ideas, with that in mind we regularly adopt and implement suggestions across the company, you’re the specialist here!
Operating with the agility of a high-growth start-up, alongside the support you can expect from a larger organisation means we encourage quick decision-making and a responsive, adaptive culture.
We believe that great teams are built by a mixture of personality and skills, we’re an international team with more than 125 people onboard and we’re looking for people with a passion for what they do – just be yourself!
We’re a remote-first company and support 100% remote working for this role. We have flexible working hours so we start our day between 8 am and 11 am.
Joining us means becoming an integral part of the whole team no matter where we’re physically working, we have a number of initiatives to create a team environment regardless of geographic location.
Up to £25k per year, depending on experience and skills
Full-time employment contract – remote working from anywhere in the UK!
- 33 days’ holiday
- High-end laptop of your choice – M1 MacBook Pro or PC equivalent, it’s up to you!
- Top-of-the-range monitors, headphones, keyboard, mouse and gel rests
- Paid training to further your skills
- Annual Flu inoculation
- Team outings and monthly meets
After 3 Months
- Up to £700 to spend on a chair, desk or any other necessary workspace equipment to kit out your home office.
- £750 budget every two years to choose your own mobile phone + monthly mobile contract paid for
- Enrolment in workplace pension scheme with matched employer contributions
- Money towards glasses with Specsavers
After 1 Year
- Performance Related Pay Scheme giving an annual bonus of up to 100% of monthly salary whenever Storm Ideas is in profit
- Access to the Cycle to Work scheme
There is only one recruitment step – a meeting with Andy. During the meeting, Andy, Operations Director, gets to know you a bit better and tries to understand if you’d be a good fit for the role, and at the same time answers all your questions.
And that’s it!
To apply for this job please visit stormideas.com.