Check out out G2 reviews: https://www.g2.com/products/sourcewhale/reviews
We love shipping high-quality code, and hate sitting in meetings. We follow an agile methodology, so we can supply and satisfy the current and latest needs of our clients, not those of last year!
This is an opportunity to join a tech startup at a very early stage and help shape the future direction of the company, working closely with the founders and CTO to get involved in all aspects of growing a company and implementing processes for scale.
DAY IN THE LIFE
- Take ownership of the client-facing aspects of our platform
- Have the ability to ship things fast with all the right support
- We love shipping high-quality code, and hate sitting in meetings
- We follow an agile methodology, so we can supply and satisfy the current and latest needs of our clients, not those of last year!
WHO YOU ARE
- Passionate about design and have good engineering and architecture skills
- Have worked on a broad range of sites
- Self-starter and have the ability to ship things fast
- Experience with HTML, CSS, jQuery and Bootstrap
- Quick learner and able to work independently
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- 25 days holiday (not including public holidays).
- Macbook + any extra tech or software necessary for your role.
- Remote first business with flexible working arrangements.
- WeWork Global Access Pass for those who want one.
- Healthcare Insurance.
- First hand experience of an early stage startup.
To apply for this job please visit sourcewhale.jobs.personio.com.