Within a couple of days of joining, you will deploy your code to production affecting millions of users globally and write new features to attract new users and engage our user base. You will develop products globally so we are able to tackle underserved markets and offer better deals to customers.
We are always looking for ways to do things better and encourage new joiners to bring their ideas and ways of working to the table. Teach us some cool stuff and we’ll teach you some, but most of all, you’ll have fun doing it.
ClearScore is currently the biggest marketplace for credit products in the UK, South Africa and Australia with millions of users. We are the first company to facilitate access to credit products using Open Banking data, making credit accessible to users with no credit files or low credit scores. In the UK alone, we have established relationships with over 50 of the main lenders and have been a trusted tool for customers to manage their credit and make better financial decisions.
We were the first business to offer free credit reports. We did so because we are user-centric at our core and believe in leveraging on technology to enable positive financial choices. We are design-led and data-driven and we embed these behaviours in everything we do.
Our company culture is a fundamental part of all we have achieved. We believe in hiring smart, driven, passionate and diverse people who are keen on having a real impact in our organisation. We trust you to manage your own time so we offer flexible work and no fixed desk hours. We don’t micromanage and believe in measuring outcomes rather than effort. We have an inclusive culture where all, regardless of seniority, are encouraged to contribute with their ideas, look after their wellbeing and actively seek opportunities for career growth.
If you feel like this could be the place for you, apply and our Talent team will be happy to share more.
- Experience of TypeScript is hugely beneficial
- You live for unit and functional testing, using tools such as Jest, React Testing Library and Enzyme
- Good knowledge of build tools such as Webpack, and/or RollUp
- Desire to get involved with deployment pipeline technologies like AWS and Docker
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Desire to mentor more junior members of the team and to pair program to share your knowledge across the team
- Strong collaboration skills and impulse to share your knowledge across the Frontend team and the wider tech community
- Understand and drive build processes and CI tooling (e.g. Jenkins, Circle CI)
- You have opinions on what technologies and standards we should be using now and in the future – we always want to hear new ideas.
- 25 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
- Private health and dental cover
- GP office visits
- Life assurance scheme
- Up to 6% matched pension
- Lunch and learns with guest speakers
- Access to Perkbox
- Dog-friendly office
- Daily breakfast and free snacks
- Free sports and social clubs
- Generous training allowance
- Fast progression
- Leadership-led training
- Regular wellbeing events
- In-house psychotherapist
- Financial coach to help you plan and achieve your goals
- Physical and mental health support through BUPA
- No clock-watching culture
- Generous maternity and paternity plans
- Culture and inclusion representatives
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.