Analytics & Data Agency
JOB TITLE: Digital Data Analyst
TEAM: Insights & Optimisation
HOURS: 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day (Monday – Friday)
LOCATION: Manchester City Centre
EXPERIENCE: 2+ Years
Salary Guide: £30-35k p.a.
Who we are
Molzana are fledgeling data and analytics consultancy founded in 2018 and growing fast. With an impressive and ever-growing client portfolio including Multi-National Brands, Agencies, Start-Ups and Charities/NGOs.
We are based within a 2-minute walk of Manchester Piccadilly station in a sleek co-working space that is equipped with all the conveniences expected of a modern office, including all-inclusive tea and coffee, social events, networking opportunities and bike storage.
Additionally, Molzana is headquartered in London, as such there will be an opportunity to travel occasionally to meet clients and also work from HQ.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a dynamic analyst with demonstrable experience in analysing digital data sets, inferring insights and making recommendations to clients, ideally in an agency setting or other fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be a quick thinker, creative and personable – with the ability to take ownership of key client workstreams and communicate effectively with our team and our clients.
The role of Digital Analyst will assist in creating and maintaining key optimisation workstreams for our clients. This includes a mixture of oversight and support in conversion rate optimisation, analysis & insight, data management and dashboard reporting.
Working alongside Molzana’s experienced digital analytics team you will extract and interpret raw data to derive valuable insights for our customers, develop hypotheses to test, implement tests against a plan and track key performance metrics to inform results and recommendations.
Outside of core analysis and insights workstreams, the successful applicant will also work on Data management, CRO/UX, technical auditing and data strategy where opportunities arise.
There will be further opportunities to develop skills in technical disciplines through internal projects, training and development programmes.
Desired Experience & Education:
- Attainment of a relevant University degree or workplace training programme
- Native or Excellent spoken and written English
- 2+ years of hands-on experience within Web or Digital Analytics including analysis, insights, tagging & tracking, KPI benchmarking and reporting
- A critical eye for digital success, user experience
- Experience in turning analysis and insights into testing programmes (CRO & UX)
- Demonstrable project experience in Data, Analytics and/or Data Technology
- Proficiency in operating fundamental office software such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc.
- A willingness to develop technical skillsets, learn new software and analysis techniques as well as grow interpersonal skills
Good to have but not essential:
- Agency side experience
- Experience in working with digital marketing platforms and performance marketing data
- Agency or consultancy experience
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.