Our mission is to provide the best rural broadband.
Airband is seeking an Insight & Data Analyst to join our expanding business. We are an Internet Service Provider bringing broadband to rural communities through a mixture of technologies. Having secured several £multi million projects, and with the view of acquiring more, we are looking to recruit
We are looking for an Insight & Data Analyst who goes beyond the expected. We believe in working smarter, together, meaning we work collaboratively to find smart solutions that balance agility and excellence. Our team stays focused by rising to the challenges of a fast-paced environment while remaining focused on what’s important. Our people passionately strive for excellence by paying attention to detail and working for continuous improvement. In short, we’re looking for a Insight & Data Analyst who demonstrates our values. Does this sound like you?
Duties And Responsibilities
- Key liaison between Sales Team and Salesforce Consultant.
- Tracking EE/O2/Vodafone commission to prepare for Accounts Department.
- To support sales team by providing walk lists for Sales Team (Business & Residential).
- Understand industry data and be able to overlap Rogue Elephant data with Salesforce data to give Sales Team accurate information to help them raise their sales.
- Proactive and reactive data analysis.
- Presenting findings in visual formats to stake holders in a non-complex manner.
- Advise on ways to improve business processes, customer experience, profitability and productivity.
- Complex data manipulation.
- Identify and provide evidence of positive and negative business trends.
- Collate weekly/monthly/yearly reports on current business initiatives.
- Actively hunting for improvements within sales, marketing, support and engineering arms of the business.
- Advising the business on data collection for future analysis.
- Understand data movement around the business.
- Extensive MS Excel skills (complex formulas, graphs, pivot tables).
- Understanding of business practices and profitability.
- Data manipulation skills.
- Analytical mindset.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Knowledge of: Salesforce, Business Costing and Sales processes highly desirable
- Experience in B2C service provider highly desirable
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- 23 days holiday rising to 28 days plus bank holidays
- 5% Airband pension plus minimum 3% employee contribution
- Death in service
- Employee Assistance Programme (Health Assured)
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Lots of opportunities for progression
- A chance to be involved in Airband’s exciting journey
This is a great opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding organisation with strong values and healthy growth ambitions. Each day you’ll get to work alongside talented and results driven colleagues who all have the company’s success as their end goal. Hybrid working based out of the Droitwich office.
To apply for this job please visit www.adzuna.co.uk.