Reinventing how brands digitally connect to consumers globally
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG Nutrition is one of the world’s leading players in online sports and nutrition retail. Our brands are breaking boundaries and growing at a relentless pace.
We’re home to the world’s largest online sports nutrition brand Myprotein, including its family of brands Myvegan, Myvitamins, Command, MP Clothing and Myprotein Pro, as well as Exante and Idealfit. All are loved and trusted by millions of fans worldwide.
With everything from manufacture and new product development to content creation, marketing and logistics delivered in-house, THG Nutrition is perfectly positioned to consistently deliver rapid growth in a fast-moving, global industry. We also partner with a network of more than 19,000 influencers to ensure brands can reach their audience, anywhere in the world.
It’s an incredibly exciting time to be joining the team.
The Role – Data Analyst:
We are now recruiting an exciting new position for a Data Analyst to join our Wellbeing Data Team to take a lead on CRM and SEO reporting, analysis and insight generation
You will be responsible for driving actionable business insights through data whilst managing data driven projects across the trading & marketing teams. To give a flavour of the sorts of areas the data team works on:
- Optimising web conversion rates & understanding the main factors affecting site performance on any given day.
- Using A/B testing to optimise performance of Marketing Initiatives.
- Advising on marketing budgets and most efficient ways to spend to maximise site performance.
- Automating reporting via email and Tableau to allow for self-service across the business.
- You will be promoting the use of data to drive business strategy, driving a data-driven culture – whether that be with recent new starters, or experienced senior directors.
- Using SQL and Big Query to query our internal databases to provide data for projects ranging from Ad-Hoc analysis through to building data pipelines for automated reporting.
- Work with our internal marketing and trading teams to proactively identify opportunities to drive positive strategic change.
- Support automatic tracking of performance utilising Python and Virtual Machines for various marketing initiatives to build an iterative test and learn strategy across marketing channels.
- Managing expectations of multiple stake holders providing clear and concise insights and communications.
- Mentoring other analysts, both technically and on softer skills with the option to progress onto managing.
- Degree qualified with relevant degree (Maths, Data Science, Data Analytics etc)
- Ability to work internally across various teams being an approachable, supportive individual.
- A real passion for all things data, with the drive and ambition to champion the use of data across the business.
- Highly adaptable and analytical individual who can manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Required technical skills: Experience with SQL, Excel, Google Analytics, Python (Basics).
- Desired technical skills: Experience with a visualisation tools Power BI or Tableau (Preferred).
- Desirable Soft skills: Experience visualising data to be able to ‘tell the story’ behind data.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Gym Discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven’t heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
To apply for this job please visit www.thg.com.