Kite Packaging have a brilliant opportunity for a Data Analyst to join their Data Team in Coventry. Kite Packaging was founded in 2001 with a unique vision and a philosophy of employee-ownership. We were a true greenfield start up and have grown quickly to be the 2nd largest packaging distributor in the UK. In the past year Kite has been awarded ‘Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies in the Midlands’ and ‘The Sunday Times Track 100 Fastest Profit Growth in the UK’.
You will be joining an established, profitable, growing technology-backed business and will be part of an industry leading team. This is an opportunity for a highly motivated person who wants to develop their skills in digital marketing and data analytics and learn from some of the best people in the business.
The Data Analyst role will expose you to all aspects of a successful ecommerce business where you will learn a range of skills and the value of sophisticated data reporting and analysis.
The day to day will involve working as part of the data team, working closely with other key departments where you will use data insights to support sales, marketing, commercial and strategic decision making across the business.
Your career as a Data Analyst within Kite Packaging will develop over time as your understanding of the business develops. This role really suits a Maths or Economics graduate who wants to develop a career in data and analytics. The ideal candidate will be someone who can pick up new skills quickly, is a logical thinker, resourceful and has a desire to use data to improve decision making.
The areas the Data Analyst will initially be exposed to includes:
- Pricing and Sales Analysis
- Product Analysis
- Website Analysis
- Pay Per Click Reporting and Analysis
- Business Performance Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Warehouse Optimisation Analysis
Key Skills and Operational Requirements
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Minimum 2:1 within a numeric base degree i.e, Maths, Computer Science, Economics, Business, Physics etc. or equivalent experience in another role.
- A strong passion and aptitude for technology, data & business and using data to make decisions
- Ability to investigate data, find trends, evaluate performance, and provide insightful recommendations.
- Any knowledge of SQL, Power BI, Excel, or Google Analytics would be advantageous.
- An ability to apply critical thinking
What you’ll get:
- Excellent competitive salary
- The option to become a partner in the business after 6 months employment scheme
- Great opportunities for career progression if you have the right mindset
- After 6 months a range of benefits: life insurance, pension and an optional healthcare scheme
- The option to become a shareholder in the business after 6 months employment
To apply for this job please visit www.kitepackaging.co.uk.