Customer Insight Analyst, Capper Street, London/Hybrid
With a rapidly evolving loyalty programme and constant drive to deliver personalised customer experiences across all channels, we are looking for a dynamic and experienced Customer Insight Analyst to grow our CRM and Analytics team.
This role will help the CRM team provide action-orientated Customer Insights to both the business and external brand partners through our data sharing programme.
You will have strong experience from a multi-channel retailer or agency, using tools such as SQL, Qliksense, R, Alteryx or similar. You will have experience of analysing 1-1 marketing campaigns and extracting insights and data and presenting digestible, actionable insight back to a wide range of stakeholders.
As a business underpinned by robust analysis and an established test and learn cycle, you will be a key contributor to major business decisions. You will have excellent commercial acumen and your work will be digested by a wide audience from within the CRM team to board level.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· Generate insights and recommend actions that help to retain our customers
· Ownership of regular and ad-hoc customer insight reports
· Regular and ad hoc reporting of key trading events and promotions
· Work closely with the Senior Analyst to deliver action orientated insights to our brand partners in the data sharing programme
- Support of our CRM campaigns across all marketing channels including the post analysis to ensure ROI on activity
- Help monitor customer data quality and ensure any issues are appropriately resolved or escalated with IT stakeholders
- Engage and work closely with internal and external stakeholders to scope analysis projects and design the best solution for their business challenge
- Continuously improve existing reporting methods within the Space NK business. Improve the efficiency of existing reporting methods using data visualisation and advanced techniques in SQL, Microsoft Excel and the provision of QlikSense dashboards.
- Present engaging Insights and recommendations at C-Suite level meetings
- Strong IT and analytical software skills, with advanced knowledge of Excel
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar customer insight, analytics or segmentation role
- Strong Retail / FMCG and Loyalty programme experience preferred
- Significant experience in handling large and disparate data sets and the ability to understand, interpret, and translate this data into meaningful insight
- Strong knowledge of SQL on structured data is essential
- Experience of using data visualisation software is preferable (e.g. Qlik Sense, Tableau)
- Knowledge of CRM platforms is preferable but not essential
- Strong presentation skills and experience in generating and sharing meaningful customer insights across business categories and to multiple stakeholders (up to director level) to drive business decisions and trading plans
- Education to degree level in a relevant subject preferred, but not a requirement
- Excellent problem-solving abilities, able to make sense of a complex IT environment, interpret data and communicate findings effectively to a variety of audiences
- Great technical knowledge with the ability to pick up working with new platforms is essential
- Ability to quickly draw insights from complex data involving multiple brands and territories
- Take data from all sources available including, but not limited to, CRM data, surveys, web analytics, promotional data and market research reports to provide concise and relevant information to key internal and external stakeholders
- Present your analysis in a way that is accessible for both technical and non-technical audiences, providing valuable insights to inform business decisions
- The ability to focus on the detail, but also grasp the bigger picture
- Versatile with the ability to apply a broad skill-set to a range of applications
- A solid understanding of the drivers behind retail and e-commerce businesses and the core values within a luxury brand
- Excellent collaboration skills, with the ability to build relationships with partners (internal and external) across the business
- Proactive with a ‘can do ‘approach
- Expert in managing multiple stakeholders and driving action from insights
- High level of numeracy and attention to detail
- You should have the confidence to push your own ideas and challenge current ways of working
You must demonstrate the right to work in the UK in order to apply for this role.
To apply for this job please visit space-nk.breezy.hr.