We’re looking for a Commercial Growth Analyst to join our exciting Third Parties and Direct Sales team.
We’re here because we believe in small businesses. We believe they deserve better than waiting weeks for a loan. And we believe it’s our job to help them grow.
We started in 2012 with these principles, and we hold true to them today – now that we’re one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe. In the time between, we’ve built the best tech platform in lending, won several awards and opened up £3.5 billion in loans to over 70,000 businesses.
So what’s next? Our mission now is to help one million businesses who need us. To do this, we’ll need new products and partnerships. But most of all, we’ll need smart, hands-on people to join us on the journey and get us to our goal.
Referrals from third parties and our direct sales team (“3PS”) now account for a majority of iwoca’s new customer acquisition. Due to the continued growth and success of our 3PS channels, we are looking for someone to help monitor and optimise the conversion of customers who are referred through 3PS.
As a Commercial Growth Analyst you will combine commercial acumen with strong data and analytical skills to maximise the revenue we make from 3PS referrals. You will play a vital role in measuring, analysing and improving the performance of some of iwoca’s major distribution channels.
You will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing the tools we need to monitor and optimise performance across channels that deal with strategic partnerships, affiliates, brokers and accountants, as well as direct sales. The role is ideal if you are looking to gain experience applying a quantitative approach to understanding and enhancing business processes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining effective reporting for channel owners to use both internally and externally eg. partner revenue share reports or broker commission statements
- Performing advanced analysis in response to internal and external data requests e.g. modelling customer funnel dynamics
- Ensuring the accuracy of 3PS data and internal reporting, including ROI reporting, customer conversion funnel metrics and operational KPIs
- Contributing to the design, development and maintenance of all tools or features used to optimise 3PS customer journeys and ‘lead’ management
- Monitoring and reporting on the performance of all relevant tools, including building of reports, effective visualisations and coordinating any tech changes needed internally to enable monitoring and reporting
- Identifying new opportunities for optimising 3PS performance, and assisting the design, implementation and ongoing monitoring of tests
- Sharing knowledge to enable other team members to access data
In brief – you have recently graduated or already gained some first professional experience (1-3 years). You have a strong analytical mind, are enthusiastic about data and problem solving, and eager to learn many new skills on the job.
Some things we expect from you:
- Analytical mind – You have a strong analytical background, with very good data manipulation and analysis skills, including in Excel &/or Google sheets. You are familiar with business intelligence tools such as Looker, Tableau or PowerBI. Experience of Python &/or other data analysis languages is a plus.
- Smart and structured thinker – You have an eye for detail, can break down complex problems, and deal with incomplete data
- Resourceful – You recognise when you don’t have all the answers and are confident in identifying where to go or who to ask for help
- Motivated to learn – You are ready to take on new challenges, learn iwoca’s systems and Data Science tools like Python, Pandas and SQL
- Communication – You explain clearly, listen closely, and ask smart questions
- Agile – You enjoy working in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
We work hard to make iwoca a place where everyone feels welcome – we want everyone to confidently be themselves. For us, diversity isn’t an optional add-on. It’s the thing that makes us great.
We put a lot of effort into making iwoca a brilliant place to work:
- Offices in London, Leeds and Frankfurt
- Events and clubs, like bingo, comedy nights, yoga classes, football…
- Two company retreats a year, we’ve been to France, Italy, Spain and further afield
- Plenty of drinks and snacks in our offices
Our benefits package is second-to-none:
- Medical insurance from Vitality, including discounted gym membership
- 25 days’ holiday and an extra day off for your birthday
- Instant access to emotional and mental health support with our partner, Spill
- Share options
- Generous maternity leave and shared parental leave
- A nursery tax benefit scheme to help you save money
- Paid volunteering time to support your chosen charity
- Extra leave if you want to travel or study
- One-month fully paid sabbatical after 4 years
- Cycle-to-work scheme and electric car scheme
And to make sure we all keep learning, we offer:
- An L&D budget for everyone, including a book budget
- Company-wide talks with internal and external speakers
- Access to learning platforms like Treehouse if you want to learn to code
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.