Since launching Dojo in 2019 to address business owners’ pain points across the UK, we’ve seen incredible growth as a scaling fintech, welcoming over 60,000 new customers and growing the Dojo team to 900+ people across five locations. In that time, we’ve also introduced Dojo Virtual Queues & Bookings and the Dojo restaurant finder app, formerly known as WalkUp and loved by 600 restaurants and 600,000 diners across the UK. Find out more about the journey we’ve been on here.
Today, we work towards our mission to empower businesses to thrive in the Experience Economy by creating the tools and technology that turn transactions into meaningful relationships. For our business customers, that means fast funding, the fastest payments, smart integrations, and efficient virtual queues & bookings – all with instant insight across the board. For over 600,000 diners across the UK, that means getting seated at their favourite restaurants in just a couple of taps on the Dojo app. Whether it’s for busy business owners or hungry diners, every Dojo product is built to address real customer pain points by our dedicated teams in London, Bristol, Hull and Belfast.
At Dojo, we’re all about keeping the customer at the heart of what we do and it’s no different in our Chargebacks team. We aim to give our customers complete clarity and transparency over their chargebacks and are always on hand when it comes to providing guidance on how to help to defend and help to prevent some avoidable chargebacks from happening. As we continue to scale at pace, we are now looking to bring on a Chargeback Analyst to provide a seamless customer experience to our customers during the chargeback process while mitigating potential financial risk to Dojo.
What you will do…
- Monitor and understand chargeback performance on a daily basis
- Analyse, respond and resolve all chargeback cases received in line with the card scheme dispute guidelines whilst providing an excellent customer service
- Share status updates and manage any queries related to the chargeback cases for our merchants
- Process any chargeback-related actions using the relevant internal tools and card scheme portals in line with the card schemes rules and regulations
- Identify and investigate potential technical issues that may result in a loss of dispute rights
- Assist customer service agents and other team members with queries related to any dispute cases
- Work closely with the more senior chargeback analyst to build out and maintain the chargeback procedures, reporting and relevant documentation of the dispute process
- Provide feedback on policies, and procedures and consider ways to improve our processes and systems
What you will bring…
- Experience managing disputes and fraud within a merchant acquiring environment
- A clear understanding of the dispute resolution process and rules and it’s guidelines
- Exposure to relevant tools (VROL, Mastercom, Amex portal, Looker, Zendesk etc.)
- Excellent communication skills with high attention to detail
- A positive attitude with a passion for innovating, learning and sharing knowledge
At Dojo, we’re curious. We have an insatiable desire to learn and innovate. And we’re relentless. We persevere even when it’s easier not to. But, we’re nothing without our customers, who drive everything we do. From day one, Dojo was built on real customer pain points and every one of us is customer-obsessed.
Creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive Dojo
Dojo’s 60,000+ customers reflect the diversity of the UK High Street. Building diverse teams that are representative of that to develop and deliver our business strategy is fundamental to continuing to create innovative products at Dojo. As a result, together, we achieve better outcomes for our customers and for Dojo.
Regardless of age, disability, race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, culture, educational background, parental status, neurodiversity or disability – whoever you are, if you’re passionate about your work, curious, relentless and customer-obsessed, we want to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on fostering a sense of community, which is only made stronger by each individual at Dojo, so you’ll have the opportunity to meet a variety of people across levels, teams, and experiences throughout the interview process.
To apply for this job please visit paymentsense.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.