Website AJ Bell
One of the leading online investment platforms in the UK
Looking to develop a Business Analysis career with an award-winning business in the financial services industry? AJ Bell could have just the opportunity for you.
As a Business Analyst you will sit within our growing Business Improvement department and your responsibilities will include:
- Gathering, analysing and validating business requirements
- Creating high quality specifications
- Working closely with product and regulatory stakeholders, development teams and external suppliers.
- Analysing solutions from all angles by modelling processes, mapping data and perform gap, impact and risk analysis to ensure that no detail is missed
- Supporting both internal development teams and external suppliers in the implementation of a change
- Seeking to identify areas where improvement in systems and processes will lead to greater efficiency and ensure that these are brought to management attention
- Always being conscious of our customers’ outcomes
- Helping users to get the best value out of our platform by ensuring that they understand what the platform can do and how it is best used
Desired experience / Skills:
- Proven experience of working as an Agile Business Analyst working closely with Product Owners, development teams and other business stakeholders
- A proven track record of delivery on both large software development projects including system and technical changes as well as smaller individual changes
- Experience of facilitating and managing workshops and meetings
- Experience of working in the Financial Services Industry (preferred not essential)
- Experience in writing user stories, modelling processes, and documenting requirements
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent analytical and lateral thinking skills
- Excellent knowledge of technology, products and systems
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
- Strong Agile delivery knowledge
AJ Bell is one of the fastest-growing investment platform businesses in the UK, with over 382,000 customers using our award-winning platform propositions to manage assets totalling more than £72.8 billion. Having listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange in December 2018, AJ Bell is now a FTSE 250 company.
Headquartered in Manchester with an office in central London, we now have 900 employees and have been named one of the Sunday Times ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ for three consecutive years.
In return we will provide all the training and support you need in order to develop within your role.
In return for your hard work you will be entitled to:
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Generous holiday allowance increasing up to 30 days with service, plus bank holidays
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid study support for qualifications
- Enhanced maternity/paternity scheme
- Bike loan and Season ticket loan portal
- Discounted PMI and Dental
- Free gym
- Holiday buy/sell scheme
- Free social events
- Plus much more
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.