We’ll support you to become a fully qualified BI Developer, as you support us to best use data analytics and technology to shape and inform our commercial decision making.
As a Degree Apprentice BI Developer within our Business Intelligence team, we’ll support you through a 5 year programme to develop the skills, knowledge and qualifications needed to collect, compile and report data from a range of business systems – shaping how teams across our organisation maintain and view operational and performance data, to improve performance and the services they deliver.
Whilst you study for a BSc (Hons) Digital & Technology degree at Aston University, we’ll provide you with a broad range of hands-on opportunities to put your learning into practice – allowing you to gain real-world experience needed to be able to:
- Design, develop and deliver Business Intelligence solutions; from eliciting and defining stakeholder needs, to delivering solutions and ongoing support and maintenance.
- Keep abreast of the latest technology related to BI – identifying the correct platform and tools to deliver data warehousing, analytic platforms and visualisation tools and supporting change as required.
- Interface with internal stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of cyclical projects; being the technical expert in the project team and presenting demos of tools and platforms.
Having benefitted from a broad range of support, including guidance from seasoned industry professionals and our senior leadership team, your five-year apprenticeship will culminate in you gaining sector leading experience, a recognised degree, and further opportunities to grow your BI and technology skillset through ongoing investment in your professional development.
Our entry requirements? To be eligible to apply, you must have achieved:
- A minimum of three A Levels at CCC or above, including a Mathematics based subject and a STEM subject, or equivalent.
- A minimum of five GCSEs at Grade C/4 or above including Mathematics, English and a science, technology or engineering related subject, or equivalent.
Who are Midland Heart? We’re a large and ambitious housing organisation providing more people an affordable place to call home. We welcome colleagues from every walk of life, at every stage of their career. We expect a lot from our people but in return you can be assured of a great place to work, where you will be well rewarded and where great people are able to succeed. Whether you want to build your career with us, or use your experience to move on, we’re here to develop your potential.
Interested? Click on “Information for Candidates” below, for a full Role Profile. Applying is easy – simply register on our candidate portal and complete our application form, which will enable us to start to get to know you.
Application close at 9:00am on Monday 16th January 2023.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.midlandheart.org.uk.