Asset Analyst – Salary of £25,000 – £35,000
Location: Flexible across the UK
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Asset Analyst to join the business within the Asset Stress Production Team.
We are open to all levels of experience for this position, but you must have A level maths and strong excel skills for this position.
This position offers flexibility in terms of days required in the office, but we would need you to occasionally visit the York office when necessary.
About the job:
In this role you will work in a team to ensure asset stresses are calculated and delivered accurately and within busy timescales, whilst also supporting projects that impact the asset production team such as regression testing for new data provider or IFRS17.
You will be involved in the embedding of changes to existing processes as a result of the projects and model developments; keeping in mind the desire to make them quicker, simpler to run, and giving the best possible customer outcomes.
This role would suit someone who is looking for a varied combination of BAU work & project work as there will be scope to get involved in different teams.
To be effective communication and team working skills will be crucial within the asset team and project teams, whilst also considering governance and controls.
UK Life have a continuous development and improvement culture across our people, processes and our risk and control environment. Your line manager, buddy, coach, and mentor will work with you and provide encouragement and support throughout your role.
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Minimum of A level Maths
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- A high degree of computer literacy and strong excel skills.
- May have financial or regulatory reporting experience (IFRS and Solvency II)
- Broad knowledge and understanding of assets and actuarial experience.
What you’ll get for this role:
- Starting salary between £25,000 – £35,000 (depending on location, skills, experience, and qualifications)
- Generous pension (starting level Aviva contributes 8% when you contribute 2%)
- Eligibility for annual performance bonus
- Family friendly parental and carer’s leave
- 29 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for Aviva products
- Brilliant flexible benefits including electric cars
- Aviva Matching Share Plan and Save As You Earn scheme
- 21 volunteering hours per year
Aviva is for everyone:
We are inclusive – we want applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
Excited but not sure you tick every box? Research tells us that women, particularly, feel this way. So, regardless of gender, why not apply. And if you’re in a job share just apply as a pair.
We flex locations, hours and working patterns to suit our customers, business, and you. Most of our people are smart working – spending around 60% of their time in our offices and 40% at home.
To find out more about working at Aviva take a look here
We interview every disabled applicant who meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you’ve applied, please send us an email stating that you have a disclosed disability, and we’ll interview you.
We’d love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Dylan Wood a call on 07385 426164 or send an email to Dylan.firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit aviva.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.