Agile Delivery Manager
Salary between £40,000 to £50,000
We are currently recruiting for an Agile Delivery Manager to be a part of our team! This role could be ideal for you if you are a change delivery professional or would like to gain experience of change delivery within our Data and Analytics Platform Team (DAP).
This is an opportunity to work with colleagues within different business areas to deliver key programmes and support crucial strategic initiatives within the organisation. Whilst having previous experience of managing and delivering change would be beneficial, it is not essential.
A bit about the job:
As the Agile Delivery Manager, you will be confident to project lead, coordinate the delivery of data solutions within a virtual team of resource according to time, budget and quality. You will support steering groups, run project meetings and team meetings. Other duties include delivery governance
You will lead one or more data initiatives focusing on project delivery, initial engagement with projects and business requestors to understand high level requirements and discovering and shaping activity with data teams to produce high level solutions.
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Good understanding of project delivery methodologies including agile
- Experience coordinating technical and engineering resource
- Excellent team player who can manage and motivate multi-site teams
- Proactive in identifying and resolving issues and challenges
What you’ll get for this role:
- Salary between £40,000 – £50,000 (depending on location, skills, experience, and qualifications)
- Generous pension (starting level Aviva contributes 8% when you contribute 2%)
- Eligibility for annual performance bonus
- Family friendly parental and carer’s leave
- 29 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for Aviva products
- Brilliant flexible benefits including electric cars
- Aviva Matching Share Plan and Save As You Earn scheme
- 21 volunteering hours per year
Aviva is for everyone:
We are inclusive and welcome everyone – we want applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. Excited but not sure you tick every box? Research tells us that women, particularly, feel this way. So, regardless of gender, why not apply. And if you’re in a job share just apply as a pair.
We flex locations, hours and working patterns to suit our customers, business, and you.
Most of our people are smart working – spending around 60% of their time in our offices and 40% at home.
To find out more about working at Aviva take a look here
We interview every disabled applicant who meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you’ve applied, please send us an email stating that you have a disclosed disability, and we’ll interview you.
We’d love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Lacey Lane Mckoy a call on 07385425912 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit aviva.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.